Intervals Lite Help
We are looking for feedback regarding
- the feature set - what additional features are required or desired
- the usability of the app as it is. What would make it easier to use? What works well? What doesn't work well?
- any other comments you might have
Intervals display while an exercise is in progress
Use the main menu to get help, send Email to support, edit an exercise, or organize your exercises into workouts, etc.
Main menu options are:
Choices from the main menu
The Preferences are as follows:
Shortcuts and Gestures
- Anywhere on the screen to start or pause the current exercise
- Tapping while waiting to switch sides of a bilateral exercise will immediately start the left side
- Double tap
- Edit the current exercise
- On workout name or exercise name, open the exercise manager
- In the exercise manager, popup a menu of options for the workout or exercise
- Swipe right or left
- While paused, swiping right will switch to the previous exercise. Swiping left advances to the next exercise.
- Swipe right or left while editing an exercise will move to the previous or next exercise
Contact supportContact us here
- Prevents your device from going to sleep while in use. You can adjust the time period in
- Uses the network to retrieve help documents
- When you use
Contact support, the version of Intervals, the type of your device, and the version of iOS are inserted into the Email. This information can be helpful for debugging issues you may report. However, you can remove the information before sending the Email.
- Short repetition or rest times (<3 seconds) may not be accurate
- There are some minor display issues using
Intervalson an iPad