ColorHints Mosaic creates a Mosaic or pixelated version of a photograph. The Mosaic you create can be shared with others, saved, or printed.
To create a Mosaic, simply
- take or choose a photograph
- choose the number and type (circle, diamond, hexagon, isosceles triangle, rectangle, or right triangle) of tiles for the Mosaic
- select the Mosaic tab to see the results
Too many colors in the Mosaic for your purposes? Just tap the “Limit” button and then adjust the slider to choose the number of colors that does suit your purposes.
Want to share your Mosaic? Share directly from ColorHints Mosaic via social media or Air Drop, save it to iBooks as a pattern, or send it to another App, like Color Hints or QuiltSandwich (from NNN Software).
Want a printed copy? Print your Mosaic as poster as large as 16 feet (200in or 500cm) on a side. Or, print an annotated version of the Mosaic complete with a table of colors, sorted by the frequently occurring colors.
- Create a Mosaic from a photograph (from your camera roll, or take a new photo)
- Select the type (circle, diamond, hexagon, isosceles triangle, rectangle, or right triangle), tile aspect ratio, and number of tiles
- Select the number colors to be used in the Mosaic
- Share the Mosaic via social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Email, Message, etc.) or AirDrop to a friend
- Share with other apps like QuiltSandwich or Color Hints
Create Mosaics to use for
- tile patterns
- knitting patterns
- cross-stitch patterns
- pixel quilt designs
- minecraft art
- student art
ColorHints Mosaic requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 10.0 or later.